Detectives from Rockville City and Montgomery County, Maryland, responded to College Gardens Elementary School on Monday after three students became ill after finding a container of blue items that they mistook for candy.
Three seven-year-old students ate the items and then felt dizzy, prompting them to seek medical attention from the school nurse, who then called EMS. The students were taken to nearby hospitals as a precaution.
Investigators believe the items may have contained a methamphetamine-related drug, such as Adderall, ecstasy, or Molly, based on the toxicology of some of the victims. All of the students have been released from the hospital and are now in the care of their parents. The investigation is still going on.
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [10-3-2023]
- Radio One Baltimore’s 2023 Bra-Cast
- Cathy Hughes Founded Radio One On This Day In 1980
- Mariah Carey’s Christmas Tour Is Coming To Baltimore
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications For Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Public Schools Launches New App For Parents & Students To Track School Buses In Real Time
- Jason Billingsley, Man Suspected In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere, Has Been Arrested
- $6,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To An Arrest Of Man Wanted In The Murder Of Tech CEO Pava LaPere
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-26-2023]
- CIAA Basketball Tournament Is Returning To Baltimore In 2024
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
Three 7-Year-Olds Hospitalized After Mistaking Meth For Candy At School was originally published on woldcnews.com
Krayzie Bone ‘Fighting For His Life’ In LA Hospital, Per Report
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
When The Family Feuds: 10 Public Celebrity Sibling Beefs That Got Ugly
Bishop Walter Scott Thomas, Pastor Of The New Psalmist Baptist Church In Baltimore, Announces Retirement
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Arrest Made In 1996 Unsolved Murder of Tupac Shakur
A Cheesy Situation: Kraft American Recalls Some Cheese Products
Face Card Never Declines: Celebrating Jada Pinkett-Smith’s 52nd Birthday With Her Most Beautiful Photos Over The Years