Sasha & Malia Obama Are Becoming The Ultimate Role Models
1. Say Cheese!Source:Getty 1 of 19
2. Chillin’Source:Getty 2 of 19
3. Laid BackSource:Getty 3 of 19
4. Daddy’s Little GirlSource:Getty 4 of 19
5. Too Cool For SchoolSource:Getty 5 of 19
6. Main SqueezeSource:Getty 6 of 19
7. Family PortraitSource:Getty 7 of 19
8. Smooches!Source:Getty 8 of 19
9. SpeechlessSource:Getty 9 of 19
10. Lady In RedSource:Getty 10 of 19
11. Walk This WaySource:Getty 11 of 19
12. Sister, SisterSource:Getty 12 of 19
13. Dressed To The NinesSource:Getty 13 of 19
14. Class ActSource:Getty 14 of 19
15. Jet SetSource:Getty 15 of 19
16. Holiday SpiritSource:Kevin Mazur/WireImage 16 of 19
17. State Dinner StyleSource:Getty 17 of 19
18. Hand In HandSource:MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images 18 of 19
19. Like Mother, Like DaughterSource:Getty 19 of 19
Sasha Obama attended the 94th Annual National Christmas Tree Lighting with her parents, First Lady Of The United States, Michelle Obama and President Of The United States, Barack Obama.
Check that style!
The 15-year-old looks warm and stylish in a navy (faux) fur coat. Colored faux fur was spotted all over the Fall/Winter 2016 runways. It’s also definitely needed for your holiday look!
We love how Sasha demurely plays upon the trend. While the $695 Culver Coat is a splurge, it IS reversible, revealing two coats in one. The other side is a luxurious champagne, perfect for a night out.
The fur look is perfect for the holiday season and sported by some of your favorite celebs. Whether you want to splurge like Sasha, spend or save, we show you how!
One thing I love about Sasha’s Opening Ceremony coat is the chic oversizeness of the piece. Attain this cozy look with this Ecote Reversible Hooded Jacket.
You can go for a classic black and white look or more of a bold holiday appeal with red and white. At $89.00, you will look fashionable and not break the bank!
Do the deals get any better? Of course they do! Feeling a little funky? Go with a fun color for your faux fur.
This blue-ish gray option is perfect for someone that wants to play up the fashion, but still show out with subtle style. This starlet ombre furry shag coat is on sale for $20.00? Yes, really.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “MAGIC” to 23845 to join our text club!
- Trump Supporter Stabbed In His Throat After Using Racial Slur
- Janet Jackson Spotted With Growing Baby Bump [PHOTOS]
- Sade’s Daughter Comes Out As A Transgender Man
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @magicbaltimore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!