When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- The DMV Leads The Richest Counties In America
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- Baltimore County Replacing Police Guns that Could Misfire
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Marvin Sapp Talks Gospel Mecca & Commissioned Reunion!
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes At Urban One Honors
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- Runner-Ups: 6 People Who Can Host The Oscars Now That Kevin Hart Is Out
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Elle Varner Is Looking For “Ellevation” In 2019
- King Of R&B: Raheem DeVaughn The Love King Of R&B