When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Studio Time With RoccStar Drives Moniece To A Panic Attack
- Little Known Black History Fact: Froebel High School
- Question Of The Night: Can You Be “Pro Black” And Still Date Outside Your Race?
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- We’ve Been Pronouncing Chrissy Tiegen And Ariana Grande’s Names Wrong This Entire Time!
- University’s Counselors Believe White Students Need A ‘Safe Space’ To Discuss Anti-Racism
- Lady Gaga & Dave Chappelle Talk A Star Is Born & The Price Of Fame
- Triggered: 7 Stages Of Grief When You Get Ghosted By Bae (‘Insecure’ Thoughts)
- Fans Defend Baby True Thompson After Racists Say She’s Cute But “Too Dark”
- Amber Rose’s Engagement Ring From Wiz Khalifa Is Missing