When you were younger did your mother ever use famous lines like, “I’ll knock the taste out your mouth?” In a clip from BuzzFeed Cocoa Butter, they have several mothers dishing out the best lines they tell their kids. Whether children are acting bad, want a special treat or just trying to hang out with their friends these lines can be used for a lot of different situations.
The video titled “ 24 Things Every Black Mom Has Said” has gotten over 5 million views and 100,000 shares. In the comments section people talk about how their parents said these different phrases to them all the time. Watch the video and let us know which lines your parents used growing up.
- Question Of The Night: If You’re “Friendly” With Ex Would Your Partner Be Upset?
- Magic Monday Highlight: Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Fraternity Members Kicked Out Of Organization After “Pick My Cotton” Video Goes Viral
- Voices: K-Ci From Jodeci Looks Back On The Making Of Classics “Forever My Lady” & “The Show, The After Party, The Hotel”
- Buju Banton Removes Homophobic Hit From Music Catalog
- Weekend Box-Office: ‘Us’ Shatters Opening Weekend Records | #UsMovie
- Lonzo Ball Cuts Ties With Big Baller Brand Co-Founder, Heading To Nike?
- Dr. Dre’s Daughter Accepted To USC, With No Jail Time