Jill Scott is going through a messy divorce and is trying to escape to seek peace. On Instagram the singer shared a beautiful photo of herself walking in forest with snow on the ground. Her estranged husband, Mike Dobson said, “She’s got issues. There’s no men in that family, there’s only women. And when a man comes in, it’s like a challenge.”
Scott has yet to make comments about the divorce, but clearly no one can bother her at this moment. On the post she wrote, “I go to my mountain when I need peace of mind. Convertible Bentley’s are nice but I ahhh bought a mountain. #grateful.” Fans commented back and talked about how happy they were for her.
Days later the singer posted a picture of her son speaking and captioned it, “Words from my young philosopher. #heretoteach #heretolearn.” Her son in the video described what love is to him and we know Scott was so proud. We hope her mountain and son continue to make her feel amazing through this tough time.
- Three Generations of FAB: Adrienne, Jada and Willow
- Love Like Hussle and Boog
- The Best Viral Video On The Web: Little Girl Dunks On Boy In Class
- Kobe Bryant Spotted At The Phoenix Mercury Headquarters
- #SelfLove: Pornhub Released Some Handy Masturbation Stats That’ll Have You Questioning People’s Kinks
- DL’s Top 10 Ways Sex In A Long Term Relationship Is Great
- Wendy Williams Is Living Her Best Life, Hung Out With Blac Chyna Last Night
- Rihanna Blasts 25 White Men Who Voted To Ban Abortions In Alabama
- Keke Palmer Reveals She Had Abortion At 24 As Part Of #YouKnowMe Hashtag
- New Balenciaga Scholarship Gives Free Tuition to Black Students