Jill Scott is going through a messy divorce and is trying to escape to seek peace. On Instagram the singer shared a beautiful photo of herself walking in forest with snow on the ground. Her estranged husband, Mike Dobson said, “She’s got issues. There’s no men in that family, there’s only women. And when a man comes in, it’s like a challenge.”
Scott has yet to make comments about the divorce, but clearly no one can bother her at this moment. On the post she wrote, “I go to my mountain when I need peace of mind. Convertible Bentley’s are nice but I ahhh bought a mountain. #grateful.” Fans commented back and talked about how happy they were for her.
Days later the singer posted a picture of her son speaking and captioned it, “Words from my young philosopher. #heretoteach #heretolearn.” Her son in the video described what love is to him and we know Scott was so proud. We hope her mountain and son continue to make her feel amazing through this tough time.
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Explains The COVID-19 Vaccine Could Interfere With Mammogram Results [WATCH]
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- The Anatomy Of An Icon: Lil’ Kim’s Enduring Influence On Fashion & Hip-Hop
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — February 24, 2021: Security Leaders Under Fire — Tiger Woods Injured — Relief Funds for Minority-Owned Businesses
- An Unexpected Pair: Barack Obama & Bruce Springsteen Launch New Podcast Together
- Get Redman On The Phone: Marijuana Is Now Legal In New Jersey
- Tiger Woods Involved In Serious Car Crash In Los Angeles
- You Won’t Believe Who Halle Berry’s 1st Kiss Was With And Why [VIDEO]
- 3 Things With Jeff Johnson: Texas Teen Arrested For Walking In The Street During Winter Storm