Mary J. Blige is not only an incredible singer, but scored an Oscar nomination for her role in the Netflix movie, “Mudbound.” In 2016, the singer filed for divorce from Kendu Isaacs and since then has been fighting hard to maintain her career. EurWeb reports that due to spousal support, Blige didn’t even make money off the film.
Blige was order to pay Isaac’s $30,000 a month, and last year tried to get it bumped up to $65,000. He claimed that he doesn’t have money and hasn’t been able to find work since they separated. Isaac also accused Blige of making money from writing songs about their marriage on her “Strength of a Woman” album.
The judge has denied more money to him, but they will be back in court to settle this again. For the past several months she also has been covering their $12 million debt. We will just have to wait and see what happens after the court proceedings.
- Light Skint Rage: El Debarge Locked Up For Window-Busting Wrench Attack
- Douglas Memorial Podcast Episode 79
- The New Zoom Challenge Is Going To Leave A Baby With A Broken Neck
- Watch: Issa Rae Gets Shady AF With Her BFFs In New Cover Girl Commercial
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Resources For Dealing with Depression
- 10-Year-Old Killed in Northeast D.C. Quadruple Shooting
- No Strings Attached: Man Tied His Gun To A Balloon To Make Suicide Look Like A Murder
- 90’s Kids Rejoice: ‘Rugrats’ Has Been Green-Lit For New Episodes And A Live-Acton Movie
- Gotdamn Girl! Fans React To Garcelle Beauvais’ Super Steamy ‘Power’ Scene
Mary J. Blige In W Magazine For Their Art Issue [PHOTOS]
1. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE1 of 6
2. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE2 of 6
3. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE3 of 6
4. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE4 of 6
5. MARY J. BLIGE FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE5 of 6
6. MARY J. BLIGE AND CARRIE MAE WEEMS FOR W MAGAZINE ART ISSUE6 of 6
How Mary J. Blige Lost Money On “Mudbound” Because Of Kendu Isaacs was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com