Wendy Williams will be taking a health hiatus for three weeks and while fans thought she would just be showing old episodes she’s decided to do something different. Madame Noire reports that Jerry O’Connell will take over for Williams during her break. Williams suffers from hyperthyroidism, which is connected to Graves’ disease and nearly fainted the other week.
Williams said, “Jerry has been such a good friend to me and to the show. We’re happy to welcome him as a guest host while I’m out getting much needed rest. Can’t wait to get back in my purple chair!” O’Connell was almost the co-host with Kelly Ripa, but it didn’t work out.
O’Connell tweeted his excitement about taking over for Williams. He said, “We love you @wendyshow.” Will you tune in while Wendy Williams is away?
- RIP: Penny Marshall Dead at 75
- Guy Gets Back at Package Thieves With Glitter & Fart Bomb
- Baltimore Hits 300 Homicides Again This Year
- Former Ravens Ray Rice And His Wife Have A Sit Down With Gayle King
- #MagicMonday Highlight – Strong City Baltimore
- Quiz: Who’s Your REAL King Of R&B???
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Found Guilty
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- She Wins: Women’s Tennis Association Sides With Serena Williams On Black Catsuit Issue
- Alfonso Ribeiro Suing Fortnite Creators Over Carlton Dance
Checkmate! Celebs Who’ve Clapped Back At Wendy Williams
1. Wendy Williams — Either You Love Her Or You Hate HerSource: 1 of 13
2. Evelyn LozadaSource: 2 of 13
3. Porsha WilliamsSource: 3 of 13
4. NeNe LeakesSource: 4 of 13
5. Janet HubertSource: 5 of 13
6. Method ManSource: 6 of 13
7. Whitney HoustonSource: 7 of 13
8. Mariah CareySource: 8 of 13
9. DiddySource: 9 of 13
10. Tyler Perry, Usher and LL Cool JSource: 10 of 13
11. BeyonceSource: 11 of 13
12. TupacSource: 12 of 13
13. Will SmithSource: 13 of 13
Wendy Williams Announces Guest-Host While She’s On Hiatus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com