Wendy Williams will be taking a health hiatus for three weeks and while fans thought she would just be showing old episodes she’s decided to do something different. Madame Noire reports that Jerry O’Connell will take over for Williams during her break. Williams suffers from hyperthyroidism, which is connected to Graves’ disease and nearly fainted the other week.
Williams said, “Jerry has been such a good friend to me and to the show. We’re happy to welcome him as a guest host while I’m out getting much needed rest. Can’t wait to get back in my purple chair!” O’Connell was almost the co-host with Kelly Ripa, but it didn’t work out.
O’Connell tweeted his excitement about taking over for Williams. He said, “We love you @wendyshow.” Will you tune in while Wendy Williams is away?
- Watch The March For Our Lives Washington, D.C. [Stream]
- Tavis Smiley Responds To Women Of Color Coming Forward In Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Bmore Students Get Support From Carmelo Anthony, MTV and NAACP for March For Our Lives
- Unlucky In Love: It’s Officially A Wrap For Amber Rose And 21 Savage
- Tamar Braxton Teases Talk Show Debut?
- Woman Gets $10,000 Voucher From United Airlines For Giving Up Her Seat
- SLAY: Naomi Campbell To Receive 2018 CFDA Fashion Icon Award
- Are Tiny and T.I. Planning To Renew Their Vows?
- Make It Rain : Comedian/Producer Byron Allen Buys Weather Channel For $300 Million
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Draya Michele Is Out Here Looking Like A Genie In A Bottle