Students at Olympic High School are now ‘safe and secured’ after a threat of gun violence on social media caused the school to be put on lockdown.
The Principal of Olympic High School,Erik Olejarczyk, in a detailed message to parents didn’t give all the details of the social media threat but did let parents know that the students and staff are safe. Students were not allowed off campus during the investigation but parents were waiting by to find out more details and to pick up their children.
After the events of Butler High School, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools are being more vigilant when it comes to gun violence on school campuses.
We will continue to give you on updates on this incident as they come in.
Get the complete story HERE
- This Weekend: Join Baltimore County Ques For a Free Produce Drive in Randallstown
- Silk Sonic Wants You To Hit The Rink With Their ‘Skate’ Single [NEW MUSIC]
- Bodies Of Two Children Discovered During Traffic Stop In Essex
- A ‘House Party’ Reboot Starring ‘The Chi’ Actor Jacob Latimore In The Works
- Billy Porter’s New Collection With Jimmy Choo Goes Up To A Size 12!
- Charles Barkley Keeps It All The Way Real, Says People Who Don’t Want To Get Vaccinated Are “A**holes”
- The Buzz – Barack NBA Bound, Will Smith Is King Richard, And Baltimore Tree Equity
- Joseline Hernandez Cuts Her Hair, Debuts Curly Blonde Do
- Ramon ‘Hushpuppi’ Abbas And Everything To Know About Nigerian Social Media Star’s Indictment For Fraud
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s: Episode 26 – “Separating the Man from the Music”
Olympic High Students ‘Safe And Secured’ After Social Media Threat was originally published on 1053rnb.com